POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 25 Oct 2011 19:54:09
Message: <4ea74c21@news.povray.org>
Forgot to say, check the series 'UFO Files' and again, not everything is
false not everyone/everything is true but some things are. Bob Lazard is
a attention whore fake witness for example that does appear in the
series but there are others that do offer truthful and objective
indication of ET presence, I suggest you to re-read my post:
news://news.povray.org:119/4e9f7644@news.povray.org you're assuming many
wrongful things about my posts & myself when I explained how and why
precisely to avoid people assuming things but you looks like you
over-read it and did it anyway.