POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Parsing erroneous sdl throws unhandled exception : Parsing erroneous sdl throws unhandled exception Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Parsing erroneous sdl throws unhandled exception
From: KalleK
Date: 7 Apr 2007 12:17:34
Message: <4617c41e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Parsing the following sourcecode leads to an unhandled exception (on my
system):

-----
#include "math.inc"

#local R1 = VPerp_To_Plane(y, <.35,1,.265>);
#debug concat ("R\n")

#ifdef (L=
box { <0,0,0>,<H,H,-1>}
#end
-----

This happens with version 3.7.0.beta.20a.msvc8 but it happens with
version 3.6.1c.icl8, too.

Seems to have something to do with the presence of #include, #debug and
the error in this source ( "#ifdef (L=" ).

I hope, I have posted to the right place...

cukk