POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Display Gamma : Display Gamma Server Time
4 Sep 2024 20:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Display Gamma
From: John Vodden
Date: 14 Aug 2002 05:28:33
Message: <3d5a22c1@news.povray.org>
I've tried following the instructions of how to use "gamma.gif" to determine
the display gamma but I find that the gray on the left always looks
significantly brighter than any of the numbered patches... does this mean
that my moniter is much brighter than most or is it likely that I am doing
something wrong? Are there any other ways of determining display gamma?

Thanks.