POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) : Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 20:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP WwW 1 (169 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 30 Jan 2002 18:18:10
Message: <3c587f32@news.povray.org>

news:3c587254@news.povray.org...
> Very nice modelling!

Coming from you, it's a true honour. Thank you very much.

> Yes, the camera looks kinda *stretched*, but I'm quite sure you will come
up with a
> solution.

If I understand correctly the new rules, the only thing I have to do is to
put the angle keyword at the last position of the camera statement. The
reason is that moray exports the scene to pov with the angle keyword before
the look_at, so it's replaced by the default angle.
Solution: open the file in pov and move the angle keyword to the last
position.

> Just the parquet looks a bit out of scale (a little too small imo).

I will try to scale it up a bit. There's still a lot of work to do.
Bye

--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet