POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray going down!!!!! : Re: Moray going down!!!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray going down!!!!!
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 25 Apr 1999 04:03:46
Message: <3722be52.0@news.povray.org>
Ian Burgmyer wrote in message <3722a4cf.0@news.povray.org>...
>Not everyone's made of money, ya know.  Heck, I'm a student with no source
>of income (I'm still in 8th grade and 14).  How am I supposed to purchase
>the registered copy of Moray (which I LOVE) and Paint Shop Pro (which I
ALSO
>love!)?  Maybe in a few years when I'm allowed to work, yes, but now?  No.
>
>Not everyone has money to spend.

In this case: Don't use it!

Just face the facts of live! If you haven't got the money for something,
then you can't have that something!

I am a software developer with only an average income. How am I supposed to
purchase that nice ocean-view condo I saw the other day (which I LOVE) or to
pay for the eight weeks heli-snowboarding in the french alps each winter
(which I ALSO love!)? Maybe in a few years when I've made a fortune, yes,
but now? No.

If anyone around here illegally uses pirated software or shareware after the
allowed trial time, then at least KEEP QUIET about it! Don't go around
giving phoney excuses!

Johannes.