POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Floating - WIP Server Time
3 May 2024 01:05:14 EDT (-0400)
  Floating - WIP (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: RATH, CHRISTOPHER A
Subject: Floating - WIP
Date: 13 Apr 2024 12:03:45
Message: <661aace1@news.povray.org>
This is a work-in-progress inspired by a photo I took of my grandson
chasing soap bubbles in his yard.  As usual, it was supposed to be a
brief doodle, but has morphed beyond that.  I have started adding other
things that "float" in various ways to model in the scene as well.

--
-- Chris R

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scene.png' (3833 KB)

Preview of image 'scene.png'
scene.png

"RATH, CHRISTOPHER A" <car### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> This is a work-in-progress inspired by a photo I took of my grandson
> chasing soap bubbles in his yard.  As usual, it was supposed to be a
> brief doodle, but has morphed beyond that.  I have started adding other
> things that "float" in various ways to model in the scene as well.

Are those floating objects intended to be bubbles?  They look like solid water
droplets.  Hollow bubbles do not invert the scene behind them.

The cracks in the pink granite blocks are conspicuously regular, but I'm sure
you already have plans for those.

Post a reply to this message