POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Aiming DeskLamp : Re: Aiming DeskLamp Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:52:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aiming DeskLamp
From: jr
Date: 12 Oct 2024 02:25:00
Message: <web.670a15aefe6d165bbdf7d1766cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> The scene description files use two of my proposed Object Collection
> libraries, ...

re OC.  I wonder if you would be willing to, um, test and review the OC as runs
now on a development server, and feedback via email ? Chris has created a login
for you[*], and will send you the p/w on request (email via the 'w1058'
webmaster address at povray.org, using "OC" as subject).  crossing fingers you
have both time and inclination :-)  thanks (in advance).

[*] to get access to the OC, once in, your old user id / p/w should still work.

regards, jr.