POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Differentiable Rendering with POV-Ray for 3D Reconstruction? : Differentiable Rendering with POV-Ray for 3D Reconstruction? Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:53:00 EDT (-0400)
  Differentiable Rendering with POV-Ray for 3D Reconstruction?
From: Harry Peverell
Date: 9 Oct 2024 07:55:00
Message: <web.67066e9b8021259b3bb2382ab1b44dfe@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I'm currently exploring the possibility of leveraging POV-Ray for 3D
reconstruction, specifically within the context of differentiable rendering. I
wanted to ask:

Are there any existing works or projects that have combined differentiable
rendering techniques with POV-Ray to achieve 3D reconstruction?

I would greatly appreciate any insights, references, or experiences you could
share on this topic. Thank you in advance for your help!

Harry