POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Why is my POV-Ray render not matching my mesh model? : Why is my POV-Ray render not matching my mesh model? Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:53:01 EDT (-0400)
  Why is my POV-Ray render not matching my mesh model?
From: Harry Peverell
Date: 7 Oct 2024 08:50:00
Message: <web.6703d83034dbd822692b25c1b1b44dfe@news.povray.org>
I'm having trouble with my POV-Ray rendering. The rendered image doesn't match
my mesh model correctly. Specifically, there's a small rectangular area in the
rendered output that looks different from the mesh.As you can see in the
attachment, mesh model is on the left and rendered output is on the right.

Does anyone know what might be causing this discrepancy? Any help would be much
appreciated!

Harry

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: