POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : transmit does not work with image maps : transmit does not work with image maps Server Time
3 May 2024 00:00:38 EDT (-0400)
  transmit does not work with image maps
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 18 Apr 2024 22:15:00
Message: <web.6621d2e6fb200e1d1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
https://wiki.povray.org/content/Reference:Image_Map#The_Filter_and_Transmit_Bitmap_Modifiers

I'm trying filter all and transmit all, and there is no observable filter or
transmit.

When I try filter 0, 0.99, I get

Parse Error: Keyword 'transmit' cannot be used with non color-mapped image.

So either I'm doing something very wrong, or this part of the code is _broken_,
or things have changed, and the documentation does not reflect this.

Can anyone verify / solve / workaround?

- BE