POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Floating - WIP : Re: Floating - WIP Server Time
3 May 2024 06:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Floating - WIP
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Apr 2024 17:35:00
Message: <web.66203ff3239499c91f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
I really like the trees.
Wondering if you can divvy them up by progressively subtracting inverted cones
from them and recombining the sections with some randomness to make them a
little less perfectly conical.

The planks on the bench need to be far thicker.

I have no doubt that you can figure out what to do with the granite blocks.

I'd experiment with jiggling and bending the water spouts, and adding in a
verdigris patina to the texture.

The grass and paths are looking good.
For the paths, consider that grass usually grows inward from the edges, you may
have rogue tufts in the middle of the path, and perhaps ruts with water /
different texture or color - maybe cracked mud.
Wildflowers, dandelions, bees, butterflies...

Would be great if you could throw a few birds into the scene.
Maybe a squirrel.

The field looks rather - empty.  Not saying dump some trash onto it, but maybe a
bike, a sunbathing towel, ... just some more indicators that it's been recently
visited and used.  A trash can and or a drinking fountain would be cool too.

- BE