POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space Cargo (WIP 3) : Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3) Server Time
3 May 2024 04:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Space Cargo (WIP 3)
From: jr
Date: 29 Mar 2024 09:30:00
Message: <web.6606c14b589966e21686e436cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Oh! The missing pods seem to have been found! ;-)
>
> The planet is a - slightly modified - version of Sam Benge's
> RidgedMFPlanetB, and the starry background is Milkyway_BG.exr. I don't
> remember where that one cam from. I converted it to an exr file to be
> able to control its luminosity though.

very nice.  had concerns not seeing a "hatch" :-) but then spotted what looks
like a ramp.  the pods give me a "wooden" impression, somehow; and now, not
having the required education, I'm wondering how dehydrated + compressed wood
"panels" would perform in space.

(hoping for "boosts", in your energy levels)

regards, jr.