POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender : Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Denoising POV-Ray images in Blender
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Feb 2023 13:45:00
Message: <web.63dd555f13ac33281f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> No, the searches skipped results even before the crash.  I can't count
> the number of times I've had to hunt down an old post manually because
> the search engine didn't find it.

There are instructions for "building your own search engine" - and i would
imagine this would be pretty manageable given it could be restricted to just
this site.

No idea who could set up a rudimentary test of this, but at the very least it
would crawl and index the entire site.

I think it would be really great to bea able to scroll through all of the zip,
inc, mcr, and other such files in a "digest" which was just the search
results...

Also, you could search by username, which would be particularly useful when
hunting down a file when you know who the author was.