POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How can I export .pov files from Blender? : Re: How can I export .pov files from Blender? Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:52:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I export .pov files from Blender?
From: Alain Martel
Date: 7 Oct 2024 10:16:59
Message: <6703ed5b$1@news.povray.org>
Le 2024-10-07 à 07:19, Harry Peverell a écrit :
> I've read through the "HowTo:Use POV-Ray with Blender" documentation in detail,
> but it seems it didn't address my specific issue. When I follow the wiki to use
> POV-Ray for rendering, POV-Ray starts and I can see the corresponding path, but
> I can't seem to find the .pov file in the Temp folder.
>
> My main goal is to add a custom piece of code to the POV-Ray script. However,
> Blender seems to only allow texture replacement. Therefore, I need a way to
> export the .pov file directly from Blender.
>
> Any help on how to properly export a .pov file would be greatly appreciated!
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Harry

What you see in an *.ini file.
You should open it in notepad or another text editor. In that file, you
will find the actual path to the *.pov file.
Look for a line starting with «Input_File_Name=»

Side note.
 From your screen shot, I see that you are using the admin account.
«C:/Users/admin/...»
That's a very bad idea. You should never use the admin account for
normal operation, only to install some applications. Using that account
is a serious security threat. That mean that ANY malicious application
have unrestricted access to your whole system.
Better use a regular account for normal use.