POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Canvas and cross-stitching simulation : Canvas and cross-stitching simulation Server Time
25 Oct 2024 19:52:43 EDT (-0400)
  Canvas and cross-stitching simulation
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 4 Oct 2024 11:44:19
Message: <67000d53@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

I'm glad to inform you that some of my tiny Python programs, offspring
of POVRay Mosaic (which apparently was updated), currently considered
worth a release:

https://dnyarri.github.io/povthread.html

Currently it includes two programs, one for converting PNG image to
colored canvas simulation, another one for simulating cross-stitch using
POV objects (torii in these cases). Canvas and stitches may be deformed
according to Perlin noise, giving some realism to resulting rendering.

Hopefully you find it useful for making greeting cards or something ;-)

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/