POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help minimizing pre-processing graphic for A* pathfinding : Re: Help minimizing pre-processing graphic for A* pathfinding Server Time
4 May 2024 00:49:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help minimizing pre-processing graphic for A* pathfinding
From: yesbird
Date: 21 Apr 2024 16:33:45
Message: <66257829$1@news.povray.org>
On 21/04/2024 15:43, Bald Eagle wrote:
> I tried loading yesbird's povlab website to see if I could use that to speed up
> the parsing, but it's in a "forbidden country"   <eyeroll>

Yes, guys, sad, but true. Last two years I'm living in "forbidden
country", trying to suppress this unpleasant fact. But "open source" is
always open and free, so if you have hardware resources, you can use my
code to make the same service in any "unforbidden" country:
https://github.com/syanenko/povlab.online
--
YB