POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3-D printing via 3D SLICER app-- step by step : Re: 3-D printing via 3D SLICER app-- step by step Server Time
3 May 2024 05:44:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3-D printing via 3D SLICER app-- step by step
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 11 Apr 2024 08:30:31
Message: <6617d7e7$1@news.povray.org>
On 11.04.2024 15:09, Kenneth wrote:

> You might be interested in the attached image ;-)

Sorry, don't have much time for a complete answer - some job retracted
me from experiments with single pixels and finding bugs ;-)

What as to your previous image, yes, it shows tessellation at work.
That's a bit tricky stuff. Surely there are some ready-made libraries
for that, but it takes time to just read about it - it's not an easy
task (I mean tessellation. However, on the other hand, reading is too),
that's why I though of some cheap tricks first.

What as to Python, I'm only starting to look at it, so far I can say it
definitely helps me making mistakes faster (that is, I don't have to
wait for a long compilation to discover that I made yet another mistake) ;-)

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/