POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : weird effect or normal : Re: weird effect or normal Server Time
3 May 2024 00:35:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: weird effect or normal
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 17 Mar 2024 13:16:24
Message: <65f72568@news.povray.org>
On 17.03.2024 19:38, Alain Martel wrote:

> Instead of reducing max_trace_level, it's often better to increase
> adc_bailout.

Funny thing, I almost forgot about it. Meaning I did it once and
immediately forgot what I did it for. "Dementia is an excellent disease
- no pain, and you discover something new every day" (c) country saying

Indeed, it can make some of my scenes faster. Thanks for reminding!

Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/