POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms : Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:01:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenEXR 3.x issues - call to arms
From: clipka
Date: 4 Jun 2021 15:15:16
Message: <60ba7bc4@news.povray.org>
Am 04.06.2021 um 02:06 schrieb Bald Eagle:
> I am excellent at asking about or stating the obvious, so...
>
> Presumably you have seen these (?):

https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/Imath/blob/master/docs/PortingGuide2-3.md

Nope.

> https://github.com/aforsythe/IlmBase

That repo has been inactive since 2012.

As I mentioned, I haven't looked too deep into this yet. And there's
other stuff I have on my plate at the moment, which I can't delegate as
easily.

So if anyone could step up and take over this task - from digging up
info like the above, to actually implementing the necessary fixes - that
would be terrific.