POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First image posting : Re: First image posting Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:56:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First image posting
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 1 May 2021 22:20:58
Message: <608e0c8a$1@news.povray.org>
On 2021-04-30 3:40 PM (-4), Chris R wrote:

> I am working on a new project with bricks around a lighthouse (cone).  I'll look
> into the blockwall macros for that as well.  I have had issues getting access to
> the POV-Object collection after the server crash.

I believe the Object Collection is still down.  It does not respond to
pings.  Chris Cason reported that bringing it back online will take more
time than he can budget right now.

In the meantime, Le Forgeron has mirrored all the modules as of April 2019:

  https://github.com/LeForgeron/PovContributions