POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : POV-Ray online rendering : Re: POV-Ray online rendering Server Time
3 May 2024 07:45:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray online rendering
From: yesbird
Date: 14 Apr 2024 17:41:09
Message: <1b39ab33-d032-48af-b72a-4db21b19dd03@gmail.com>
Hi, Bill !
On 14/04/2024 02:58, Bald Eagle wrote:> Welcome back - I was wondering
where you were off to...
I took some kind of vacation to have a rest from coding. After that I've
decided to switch from C++ to JS (after more then 25 years of C++).
Sometimes we need a total reset :)

Now I'm study WebGL/WebXR with my old/good/discontinued 'Oculus Go'.
This leads me to HgPovray as it has stereo camera can produce excellent
content for my XR gallery - I will post a link to it coming days, after
some final cleanup.

> .... and I see that you were busy making some serious toys for everyone to play
> with!  :)
Exactly, this is a tool I'm using for fast server-side rendering content
of a gallery, mentioned above. I was inspired by 'shadertoy', 'codepen',
'glitch'and other such online coding tools. Will be glad if it will help
to someone else.

> Thank you, and Welcome Back.
Thanks, Bill, you are very friendly as usual, I am very glad to see/read
you again. Any ideas, suggestions, questions bug reports, etc. about
this project are welcome :).
--
YB