POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free image file converter : Re: Free image file converter Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free image file converter
From: Peter Popov
Date: 18 Jan 2000 19:32:29
Message: <xwSFOAsb20=ZPbqj0CL4xMlKy8Gk@4ax.com>
On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:29:26 +0100, "Sander" <san### [at] stolscom> wrote:

>ACDSee does just that. I used it until it recently started to behave badly:
>takes about 99.99% of the cpu time for ever....

I was just going to mention ACDSee in this thread somewhere. It works
great for me. I open the POV output directory with previews and
auto-updating turned on and just watch the animation grow. Wintop
reports 1.8% CPU for that and I think it's fairly low for what it's
doing. I also like the small shell-extension that shows a preview in
the pop-up menu when you right-click on an image (anywhere, even in
Open File dialogs! :) )

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700