POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought : Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:26:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought
From: Jonathan Bush
Date: 9 Jun 2024 07:55:00
Message: <web.66659542e8b973146e558a71fde6c206@news.povray.org>
I may have made some unwarranted assumptions here.

I am grateful to Yesbird and everyone else for their help. What I am asking for
would not only take a lot of processing time, but a huge chunk of memory. Every
frame from 421 to 10681 is close to 8 MB, in lossless png format. I estimate the
total might be about 80 GB. I haven't even asked about how I would download
that. Maybe you have access to some cloud hosting service.

None of this is free for Yesbird. If this works out, I may ask for help with
more videos in the future. Maybe we could talk about this? My email is
twixtfanatic atsymbol gmail period com

Thanks again for providing this amazing resource.