POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought : Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:39:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best render farm? Also You Tube upload advice sought
From: Jonathan Bush
Date: 7 Jun 2024 22:05:00
Message: <web.6663bb36e8b973146e558a71fde6c206@news.povray.org>
OK I found the bug; apparently the color of text objects must be specified.
I modified L01text.inc and upgraded the #version directive to 3.8 in
L01game.pov.

If you still have the frames from your first run, you could move the first 420
of them into the /frames4K/animated/ folder here. They are all the same pure
text screen. Then run the command

povray +SF421 L01game.pov

to save yourself a few minutes.

Post a reply to this message