POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : stacked prisms : stacked prisms Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  stacked prisms
From: Leroy
Date: 1 May 2024 15:10:00
Message: <web.66329231622060268177b427f712fc00@news.povray.org>
I was going through my old pov files and ran across a file that takes an array
of vectors that defines a prism size and height that's is then stacked onto the
next prism made. It uses the data from a single prism for the shape.And uses
conic_spline so each prism can angle in & out as needed. It can make nice gem
stones.
 I was thinking about putting it on my web page but it needs a lot of cleaning
up and some documentation. Also to really make it easy to use you need my
PolPrm.exe
program to create the data file that it uses.

Is it worth the trouble?