POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Allchin traction engine : Re: Allchin traction engine Server Time
9 May 2024 11:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Allchin traction engine
From: Ton
Date: 15 Mar 2024 21:35:00
Message: <web.65f4f7091a42083b9a328caa7597fb06@news.povray.org>
Thanks everybody.

All surfaces and cylinders are from roundedge.inc. That really improves the look
a lot, much more natural.
The bolts and nuts are from Blender. I couldn't find a Povray equivalent, so I
want to create a Bolt macro, and a Nut macro. I found already that f_helix2()
creates a good looking thread. Then throw a selectable head on top and done!
Here are two more snapshots of my traction engine:

Cheers
Ton

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: