POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Interior Brick Scene WIP : Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP Server Time
19 May 2024 18:52:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interior Brick Scene WIP
From: s day
Date: 28 Feb 2024 15:45:00
Message: <web.65df9a215ee5eae0875a37746a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
There is a lot to like about the scene as a WIP, but there is certainly
something off about the proportions on things.

for me, as everyone else has mentioned the handles but I also think the plates
seem too thin beyond even bone china thin.

I thought the napkin rings and napkins looked to chunky/thick but that could
just be because the handles/plates look to small/thin.

The wall looks great some good macro work there, I think maybe the depth to the
cement is a bit too much but that doesn't look wrong and could be intentional.

The chairs look a bit odd as well, maybe the back support is too low, but again
chairs come in all shapes and sizes so not that odd.

Great work on the champagne in the flute (I don't think these are too thin but
maybe a little bit too tall) and the bottle and cooler are great.

Sean