POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B-DNA : Re: B-DNA Server Time
9 May 2024 08:39:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: B-DNA
From: jr
Date: 1 Feb 2024 08:30:00
Message: <web.65bb9bd541c066f09764edb76cde94f1@news.povray.org>
> > did that before posting, ...
> Oh, sorry! yes, that page was meant as a context.

no worries.  looks like I missed the second link you provided.

> ... I am highly interested in archaeology, ...

no kidding.  first the vase, now this..  </grin>

and that Wikipedia article disappointed a little in that there are no measures
attached; _now_, of course, I've tons of questions.  for instance, I'd like to
know whether the circular openings are of the same sizes across unrelated finds,
whether they appear to be in "straight" ratios to one another, etc, etc. strange
that all of these museum items seem not even to have been looked at for
"scientific study".

regards, jr.