POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B-DNA : Re: B-DNA Server Time
8 May 2024 23:36:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: B-DNA
From: jr
Date: 1 Feb 2024 02:30:00
Message: <web.65bb483041c066f09764edb76cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> > also v cool.  has me wonder, did it have a function, or was it just "decor" ?
> Unknown. Read the wikipedia page attached ;-)

did that before posting, just saw a listing of some TV series episodes, by
"series".  (and since I do not own a "tellie", nor watch, my eyes must have
"glazed over" :-))

@Cousin Ricky: "Traditional colors"

thanks for the explanation.  (my chemistry is right up there with my maths
</grin>. still think it "too dark", somewhat :-).  maybe BE can/will post an
animation where the molecule rotates (to get a better view))

regards, jr.