POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lighting used by the Wolfram : Re: Lighting used by the Wolfram Server Time
10 May 2024 11:43:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting used by the Wolfram
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Jan 2024 06:35:00
Message: <web.65b0f4bf31196ee21f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
kurtz le pirate <kur### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I didn't really understand the ImageScaled[] syntax, but even with these
> parameters, the rendering is different.

As I understand it, ImageScaled is used as a multiplier, and is a value based on
the screen coordinates of the image.

So, if you had a sphere at <4, 0, 0> and it was right at the edge of the screen,
the x coordinate of ImageScaled would be 4.   Same with y.
So it seems to be like <image_width, image_height> only in POV-units perspective
screen space.

https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ImageScaled.html

- BW