POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cartesian distributions for cellular structures : Cartesian distributions for cellular structures Server Time
9 May 2024 23:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Cartesian distributions for cellular structures
From: Thomas Fester
Date: 10 Jan 2024 11:20:00
Message: <web.659ec326f60e4b6191f41fb48a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

I produced my last video referring to my Github-site "Modeling nature - basic
structures" (https://github.com/tjrfester/ModelingNature). This time it is about
using cartesian distributions for modeling cellular structures. With the simple
approach used I can only model basic structures where the cells are apart from
each other far enough for not pressing against each other. (Cells deforming each
other can be modeled using negative interactions with blobs, but it will take
some time until I'm there.)

Anyway, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60GN-iIjoE

Having finished the basic part, next thing I will do is chemistry - relax and
enjoy...

By the way, I do try to promote my videos on other platforms as well, but I have
the impression in most cases, I'm not really fitting in. Can anybody recommend
communities devoted to script-based modeling other than this Pov-Ray site?

Best regards,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: