POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OMG I just realized : OMG I just realized Server Time
11 May 2024 06:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  OMG I just realized
From: David Kraics
Date: 24 Dec 2023 03:10:00
Message: <web.6587e642f1e57f9587b92d44a57e0@news.povray.org>
You know the 8 notes that play when a render completes? I just realized it is
from a song from the cartoon movie Mulan. The words sung are "you will bring
honor to us all". The song is in the beginning of the movie when Mulan is being
groomed to be a bride. I was doing renders while watching the movie again and
the song was playing as I just finished a render! Those sneaky developers :)