POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modeling nature on Github : Modeling nature on Github Server Time
13 May 2024 01:40:39 EDT (-0400)
  Modeling nature on Github
From: Thomas Fester
Date: 11 Dec 2023 17:40:00
Message: <web.65778eaed63df97a206535f8a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Thanks to comments from Bald Eagle, I started a Github-repository for my Pov-Ray
files "Modeling nature".
(https://github.com/tjrfester/ModelingNature/tree/main) I am still working on
the overall design, so only the snail shells are there. But you are very welcome
to comment on this overall design, there is certainly room for improvement. (So
far, e.g, I did not incorporate all changes proposed by Bald Eagle...)
In case there is interest, I also could transform this repository into a
collaborative project - time will tell.