POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3-D printing any type of POV-ray object : Re: 3-D printing any type of POV-ray object Server Time
19 May 2024 19:40:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3-D printing any type of POV-ray object
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Nov 2023 21:40:00
Message: <web.656551ba31a5d0e09b4924336e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I am still working on my step-by-step guide to using the '3D slicer' app for
> this process, to make the few steps very easy to understand. Coming soon!

Well... here's something humorous (ironic?), in an irritating sort of way:

Tonight, I was *finally* finishing the first part of my how-to guide for using
the 3D SLICER app-- and discovered that an updated version has just been
released today! The previous 'newest' version that I've been using was released
in 2019. Now, I need to download the new one to see if my instructions and
screenshots are still valid. :-/  What strange timing!