POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : workbench_train_01.png : workbench_train_01.png Server Time
8 May 2024 22:43:25 EDT (-0400)
  workbench_train_01.png
From: Mike Miller
Date: 25 Nov 2023 18:05:00
Message: <web.65627d3688a33631896a9a9adabc9342@news.povray.org>
Work in progress rendering of a train model. I cleared off my workbench to study
as I remodel this train using a mix of CSG and Smooth triangles. Original model
by Auror4 found free on Turbosquid.

I will try to turn this into a Christmassy rendering by adding a large red bow
on the engine cabin and pinning some Christmas cards to the peg board....and
maybe a Santa cap on the wood mannequin.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'workbench_train_01.png' (2808 KB)

Preview of image 'workbench_train_01.png'
workbench_train_01.png