POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : youtube tutorial : Re: youtube tutorial Server Time
9 May 2024 16:04:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: youtube tutorial
From: Thomas Fester
Date: 16 Nov 2023 17:50:00
Message: <web.65569c0ea8eda66080463c118a2a825f@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the positive feed-back! I am using version 3.7 right now and I have
to admit that I am no longer burning for Pov-Ray as hot as I have been burning
10 years ago... It was kind of an on/off-relationship...

Anyway I thought I try to somehow summarize things I found out in these years
and the videos already on youtube are just a start.

My main interest on Pov-Ray was to find out how to solve problems/get things
modeled by my own effort. And there were things I never solved. Maybe, when I
have done all my summarizing videos I should do one summarizing all the things I
was never able to decently model. I will certainly find out that there were
solutions just around the corner...

But I have to admit I often have difficulties following the code of other
people. (O.k. following my own code from many years ago can be challenging as
well.) But in Pov-Ray there are so many different approaches/solutions for a
given problems, which is sometimes really confusing.

So, have a nice day and watch out for more to come!

Thomas