POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sketch - the nest : Re: Sketch - the nest Server Time
8 May 2024 14:43:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sketch - the nest
From: 19100
Date: 10 Nov 2023 11:15:00
Message: <web.654e56751f3e802ed319a8a6edfc8715@news.povray.org>
"Colin Fleming" <Colin Fleming> wrote:
> "Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Where did you find this... I couldn't even find this rendering...only have the
> > sketch. haha
> > Mike
>
> I'm fairly certain I downloaded those from CompuServe, all those years ago!

Hey Colin, this is a long shot but would you be able to identify some of the
missing scene authors on this article?
https://19100.neocities.org/guides/povray2vs3
Also, your collection wouldn't happen to have a file called "crysta.gif" would
it? Would be great to see those files preserved (eg. on archive.org) actually,
my attempts to find an archive of that stuff haven't been successful so far.
Thanks!