POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sketch - the nest : Re: Sketch - the nest Server Time
8 May 2024 18:06:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sketch - the nest
From: Mike Miller
Date: 9 Nov 2023 08:05:00
Message: <web.654cd8821f3e802ef22cdb33dabc9342@news.povray.org>
"Colin Fleming" <Colin Fleming> wrote:
> "Mike Miller" <mil### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > Rough sketch intent for my current POV scene. I may not get this far but it's
> > what I have in mind. I'm already simplifying some of the forms. :)
> > Mike
>
> Seems you've done a "rough" sketch before...

Yes I have,
I'm revisiting old work. Ny fish, bugs, Jack...Trying to rebuild/re-work models
I build in 3DS Max using only POV code - no triangles. A bit of a challenge. I
never liked the figures flanking the columns. I was just learning Max at the
time. Attached is my original sketch from '94.

Where did you find this... I couldn't even find this rendering...only have the
sketch. haha
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: