POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rust : Re: Rust Server Time
20 May 2024 04:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rust
From: Colin Fleming
Date: 8 Nov 2023 06:40:00
Message: <web.654b735aafcbb1dd7119ee4a93be1c3d@news.povray.org>
"Chris R" <car### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> I also used the pigment_pattern approach to apply texture to the walls and the
> stoop to model where the stone was wet from a leaky roof and the window opening.
>
> -- Chris R

Hi Chris,

Jim Charter created an nice example of water stains on brick/concrete blocks.

Kari Kivisalo created a nice image of rusty paint, normally the bars in cells
are painted, so....

Just something else for you to go off on a tangent!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'brickstains_rustypaint.zip' (4 KB)