POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Black Pawn Sunset : Re: Black Pawn Sunset Server Time
8 May 2024 22:44:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Black Pawn Sunset
From: Colin Fleming
Date: 6 Nov 2023 20:20:00
Message: <web.65498fb147b48a4832320b2c93be1c3d@news.povray.org>
Thanks everyone, I've uploaded Sunset by Abe Madey (tidied up the code a little)
and my Black Pawn Sunset source to binary.scene-files.

There is no fancy HDR/radiosity lighting, only a strong light source and a disc
with a spherical poly-wave pigment.

The "brighter colors" to the top-left of the pawn (nicely pointed out by Kurtz,
thanks) is the media/shadow, the source code will hopefully explain it better
than me!

Have fun!