POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [POV-Ray 2.2] Pin King : Re: [POV-Ray 2.2] Pin King Server Time
7 May 2024 23:41:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [POV-Ray 2.2] Pin King
From: Mike Miller
Date: 4 Nov 2023 23:50:00
Message: <web.6547100c7612b366f22cdb33dabc9342@news.povray.org>
"19100" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> This scene is my first that's (mostly) based on real world measurements, I think
> I've read enough USBC specification documents to be certified or something.
>
> Grab the source files here:
> https://archive.org/download/19100-povray/king.zip

Nice job,
The neon graphics are a nice touch. It would be cool to see some light bleed
onto the wall face behind the neon. I agree with BW that the brick wall is a bit
off. Maybe some poster/prints on the wall to break down the space. I'd like to
see this view with a longer camera lens. The Pins seem far away. ...now I want
to go bowling. Mike