POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rust : Re: Rust Server Time
9 May 2024 04:02:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rust
From: Chris R
Date: 2 Nov 2023 11:25:00
Message: <web.6543bf31afcbb1dd60052fc65cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
This is a slight improvement on the test render after adding in another copy of
the light bulb behind the camera.  I think the depth of the rust on the closest
bars is more apparent here.  It's not perfect, as I have not played with the
location of that second light, or if other lights might add more interest.

Also, note, that the absence of Cogito and his seat changes the reflection of
lighting, so that will make a slight difference in the full scene as well.

Sorry for the change in aspect ratio, I realized I hit the wrong selection when
it was an hour into the render and didn't feel like starting over again.

I'm off to do some more tests on rust patterns and then will get back to the
walls, I promise.

-- Chris R

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: