POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay : Re: Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay Server Time
18 May 2024 08:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay
From: Archadas
Date: 30 Oct 2023 02:35:00
Message: <web.653f4e149a6df750cfcabbbd463143ce@news.povray.org>

<https://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.8#SDL_tutorial:_A_raytracer>

> the wiki always has the most up-to-date "official" documentation.
>

> regards, jr.

Hello Jr.
Thank you for your reply. I though i could import it but if there is no, i
should find a way then.

I followed the links you shared and i liked how it went but the thing is what we
doing here is mostly writing the code and receiving the model/image. What i need
is giving the model/image and receiving the code (as far as i understand) to use
in RaySar.