POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay : Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay Server Time
18 May 2024 08:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Dumb newbie here! How to use PovRay
From: Archadas
Date: 26 Oct 2023 04:50:00
Message: <web.653a271917edd521a4f4f5e3463143ce@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone.
I need to solve how to usue raytracing on my 3d .obj models and get result and
use those results in RaySAR.
So first thing is i need to understand how to use PovRay. I am someone who
doesnt have any knowledge about coding, neither matlab or python etc.

Im having a hard time understanding how to use it. Is there any walkthrough or
video shows how to use PovRay and get the results ?

Im sorry if i missed any topic in the website, im just newbie here.

Thank you so much in advance

Archadas