POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle chart : Re: Crackle chart Server Time
20 May 2024 05:48:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle chart
From: Samuel B
Date: 7 Oct 2023 16:55:00
Message: <web.6521c481b5886c3616bed5696e741498@news.povray.org>
Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 05/10/2023 22:21, Samuel B. wrote:
> > Hopefully the move doesn't take too long! Sometimes I think it would be nice to
> > have an Android version of POV-Ray. (I think somebody compiled a binary once,
> > but I don't think they ever posted it anywhere.)
>
> Hopefully...
>
> An Android version of POV-Ray is available on Google Play (but is not
> available for my device). It was build by Ralf Wappler.
>
> Paolo

Just checked it out. It looks interesting, but the lack of description makes me
think it's pretty bare-bones. I can imagine one having to edit text files in a
different app and then switch over to POV-Ray for rendering, which would
potentially make the entire process very tedious. Still, I might try installing
it. Thanks for the head-up~

Sam