POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A radial pattern contains randomize(bump) : Re: A radial pattern contains randomize(bump) Server Time
20 May 2024 05:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A radial pattern contains randomize(bump)
From: And
Date: 26 Aug 2023 05:30:00
Message: <web.64e9c4ec24fd44d93a0d3e9baa81652d@news.povray.org>
Another one.
In fact I'm not very understand why these function expression generate such
pattern.

Of course I should try to use 2, 3, 4, ... maybe 6~7 bumps superposition.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'radial bump function record3.png' (247 KB)

Preview of image 'radial bump function record3.png'
radial bump function record3.png