POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
29 May 2024 00:49:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: Samuel B
Date: 25 Aug 2023 19:05:00
Message: <web.64e93347a9f3bc0a16bed5696e741498@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > > guess you'll be aware of Bose noise cancellation headphones, then.
> >
> > Yeah, but I'm a bit wary of noise-cancelling tech. What if the device produces
> > sounds that don't cancel anything out? Would that damage my hearing?
>
> no to the last, also, was thinking "cans" rather than earplugs.  and, fwiw, Bose
> is a quality manufacturer (which has been round for years, eg

<https://www.johnlewis.com/bose-quietcomfort-qc45-noise-cancelling-over-ear-wireless-bluetooth-headphones-with-mic-re
mo
> te/p5752673>).
>
> regards, jr.

Thanks for the link. I can afford it, but I don't think I need it that badly
atm. (If I lived in an apartment or otherwise closer to more people I'd
definitely get something).

Sam