POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial : Re: POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial Server Time
18 May 2024 00:58:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 2.2 Compilation Tutorial
From: jr
Date: 24 Aug 2023 14:10:00
Message: <web.64e79bd2b2c18cb080c03e9d6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"19100" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I'm something of a MediaWiki noob so let me know if anything's amiss.

have only had a quick few minutes to look, sorry.  ok for the most part I think.
the <source> tags though I'd recommend replacing with <nowiki> (or perhaps
<pre>, cf "boxed").  there may be other "stuff", will have another (hopefully
closer) read in the next days.  (and thanks, the guide's neat)

regards, jr.