POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Golden Chinese Dragon : Re: Golden Chinese Dragon Server Time
20 May 2024 06:57:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Golden Chinese Dragon
From: Colin Fleming
Date: 18 Aug 2023 17:15:00
Message: <web.64dfde3995fad97af10b8eb193be1c3d@news.povray.org>
> Also, I'll bet that if you used an HDRI probe with radiosity, rather than the
> usual light_source and sky_sphere, that thing would POP!

The zip file does contain a HDRI image, but I couldn't get the gold texture to
shine the way I wanted.  I have tried radiosity, but it takes a lot longer than
area lights.

If anyone is interested you can find the dragon on cgtrader.com:

https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/architectural/decoration/dra-3f303305-d8c2-4d97-af19-349244428356

The ZIP file also contains a Blender image, but I'm not proficient with Blender.