POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
29 May 2024 03:05:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: jr
Date: 14 Aug 2023 16:50:00
Message: <web.64da9258a9f3bc0a80c03e9d6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > ... Ralph Records, Cleopatra..
>
> Huh, I haven't heard of them.

no worries, just showing my age :-)  (think I have ~20 years on you)

> ... But the name "Porcelain telephone" stood out as something
> interesting, so I had Bing make an image of it (notice the excess of numbers on
> the dial, haha).

I guess that dial looks about right -- for a company that has so many fingers in
so many pies.  </grin>

> Music is one of those funny things where you're unlikely to easily find another
> person with the same interests as you. (But I'll try to remember Ralph Records
> and do a search.)

yes.

fwiw, I had a look at Quiet Riot.  having always liked Slade, I thought the
cover of "feel the noise" pretty good.  also liked 'Metal Health' (one 'n', eh
?! :-)).

regards, jr.